Monday, February 9, 2009

AHHHHH!!!

This stupid blog will not show up right! When I look at the blog, the sidebar (profile, link list, family pictures and bios) are pushed to the bottom of the posts. Are you (the readers) seeing that the same way? I have heard that sometimes the view depends on the explorer you're using (Internet Explorer has problems more often than Mozilla Firefox). I have changed the template several different times, tried to edit the HTML codes, change the width of the columns, etc. I have searched google for help with the problem, but no matter what I do, I cannot get the stupid sidebar to come back up to the side!

It was working fine the other day, so I know it's not because I added a gadget that doesn't fit the width. Does anyone else have any bright ideas for me?? Help!

3 comments:

Harwood said...

Go to sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com
It looks like you just need to adjust one of the width parameters in your html code.

Pedersen Posse said...

I see it the same way with IE. Good luck fixing it. I'm totally clueless when it comes to this stuff.

Jamie said...

Yup, looks that way to me too (on firefox). I'm sure you already tried this, but did you go to 'layout' from your dashboard? What does the preview look like from there? Did you try to just get a whole new template from blogger or some other website (cutest blog on the block, leelou blogs, aqua poppy designs)? One of those actually has you copy and paste a whole new html code in order to use their background. Maybe try that?? Other than that, I really have no clue, sorry. Good luck!