Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New Trampoline!!

On our vacation in Utah we stayed in a house that had a trampoline and we spent time at my brother's house where they have a trampoline also. After seeing how much fun the kids had playing on it, we decided to get one for ourselves. It's also kind of a childhood dream of mine. You know those things that you always wanted and never got? I wanted a trampoline in the worst way! I knew I would never get one, and there wasn't room in the backyard anyway, but I still wished for one.It makes me happy every time I see the kids jumping. Now, if we can just keep them all from breaking any bones!

Carli, Eli and Daddy trying out the new trampoline



Everybody do a bum!


Daddy, Carli and Eli have already got several tricks... this is "going in a circle"


I tried out the trampoline, and it was fun, but I decided with a herniated disk and a bum knee, I better just watch from the sidelines! Me and Sammy make good trampoline partners . . . we just kind of lay there and bounce up and down.

5 comments:

*Just Julie* said...

I love reading your blogs!!

Jamie said...

Looks like so much fun, can't wait to come play! I would love to jump, but after kids, my bladder just isn't the same! (TMI? - sorry) :)

Really, how DO you put the captions on your pics?

Jeannie Young said...

How fun!! We have one too, they are so much fun! Remember all the fun times we had on the trampoline growing up---like the time we kicked Adam off of it and he blew a fuse! =) Fun memories!!

Tiffeny said...

I love jumping on trampolines! I would love to get one for our kids. Although I think I will have issues with my bladder as well. Something about having three kids, ya know?

Team Laws said...

I believe I can fly, I beleive I can touch the skkkyyyyyeeeiiiiii

(sing it with me now!!)