Monday, September 1, 2008

A Fly on the Wall

I often wish I was a fly on the wall when it comes to our kids. I'll hear them singing in the bathtub or having a conversation while they're playing in the basement and I wish that I could capture it without disturbing the moment with my presence.

I happened to look out the window one day while Eli and Carli were having a swim party/picnic and I got one of those moments on video. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I don't think it needs words!


2 comments:

Jamie said...

So funny! I love the faces they make. It sure would be funny to hear what they were saying. What silly kids you got there!

Jeannie Young said...

That is so funny! I agree, it would be great sometimes to be able to capture the funny things they do without them noticing! I'm laughing as I picture you hiding under the table to get the video of them! =)