Saturday, March 7, 2009

Finally!

Okay, so I thought I had this blog figured out weeks ago, but it still wasn't showing up right in Firefox. I got so frustrated with it I just had to stay away until I had enough time to get it fixed. It ended up being a problem with one single post... I'm not sure what it was or why it was that way, but once I deleted that post, it was fixed and now I'm pretty sure it's showing up right no matter what browser you're using.

Whew! I'm so glad it's fixed! Now I can get caught up on the last several months of happenings! I know you're all breathless with anticipation!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Way to go Luella! I am looking for ward to seeing you in a week and 1/2!!!

Jamie said...

Yay! Looks good to me!

Micaela said...

I was wondering why it was all white for awhile... Looks great!

Jeannie Young said...

I'm glad you got it fixed and I love your new background!

TerriLyn said...

Lookin' good!

The Toronto Family said...

sooo much anticipation I can hardly take it!!!!!