Sunday, March 29, 2009

Super Model Carli

Yesterday after I was done trimming Carli's bangs, she turned around and said, "Now cut the back!" I tried to tell her that she only needed a trim in the front, but she was insistent that she wanted to cut the back as well. She sat still on the counter for a good 25 minutes while I put some layers in her hair! She loves getting her hair cut. I think it turned out pretty well for a complete amateur. It actually looks a lot like the haircut that I have right now (except I don't have bangs).

After I took a picture of the back, she decided it was super model time and put on a show for me. She kept saying, "Oooh! Get this one! Take a picture of this move!" It was hilarious... as you can see from these photos!























6 comments:

rainyjane said...

photos #5 and #13 are my favorites :)

Pedersen Posse said...

What a ham! How fun!

Lisa said...

That is too cute! I love it when the kids are like that.

Jeannie Young said...

That is so funny! What a cute little girl. Good job on the haircut, it looks great!

Allison said...

Love the photo shoots! They are so cute. My kids like to take their own and I discover them later :)

Liz King Bradley said...

Nice pics Luella! She's adorable! Good job on the hair too!