Saturday, March 21, 2009

To: Daddy, From: Sammy



Dear Daddy, I sure do miss you! We went to the park yesterday and I really wished that you were there to hold me. I'm kind of sick right now... I have a cough that hurts, but I still wanted to play.



We went to the tire playground. Daddy, you should see that place! There's lots of little pieces of rubber to put in my mouth. I tasted one, but it wasn't very good so I spit it out.


Mom likes to spend time at the computer desk, so I hang out right here and make sure she doesn't forget about me. If you were here, we could play.

I thought Mom might like this pose.

This picture was before I got sick, back when I enjoyed eating. Right now I'm only drinking milk because nothing tastes good when I'm stuffed up. I hope you're not sick over there in Japan. It's no fun!

I love you, Daddy. This is how I smile when I hear your voice on the phone. I can't wait until you get home. Until then, I'll just play with my toys and eat good food and try to be good for Mommy.

Love you!

Sammy

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww, I hope Sammy is feeling better soon!

Jeannie Young said...

He is one of the cutest little boys ever! What great pictures. I hope he feels better very soon and I hope you are having a better day! Love you!

Allie said...

Okay, you made me cry. So cute!

Lisa said...

Man I go away for a week and miss out on a lot! I wish we could have gotten together! Maybe next trip. Hope sammy is feeling better! Ben will be home soon hang in there!