Sunday, November 9, 2008

Haircuts!


Eli and Carli both got haircuts this weekend. Eli's hair grows like wildfire, so I had her cut it really short and hopefully it will last a month or so.

Carli is adorable with a pageboy, so we went with that this time.






They were both really good at the haircutting place and both held really still. The funny thing is that while we were waiting to be called back there was another kid there who was throwing a royal fit. That poor mom kept putting him back up in the chair and threatening him with all sorts of things. "No playstation!" "No candy!" It was sort of humorous, but I felt bad for her! The kid was also at least two years older than Eli. I had a proud mom moment when they both climbed up in the chairs and submitted cheerfully to the scissors. I think they both turned out well, although I'm going to have to straighten up Carli's bangs.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Carli looks so pretty with her new hair cut! And personally, I like boys with short hair. So cute!

Leevi used to scream and cry at hair cuts when he was little. The loud buzzers really scared him. But by 3 he was sitting just fine. We actually got all the kids' hair cuts on Saturday. Raquel was kinda freakin' out about the white tissue they wrap around your neck before they put on the cover-thingy. Weird, right? She did just fine, she just made me laugh.

Before I had kids, I didn't understand why parents couldn't get their kids to stop crying and throwing fits and just behave, darnit! But now I completely understand because I've been there. So embarrassing! Now I just sympathize with all other parents in this situation.

Gosh, that was a long comment. Sorry!

Jeannie Young said...

I love their haircuts, they both look very handsome/pretty!