Friday, January 23, 2009

Lu...Eli?


The other night Eli went to sleep in our bed because Sammy was having a hard time going to sleep. He always falls asleep in the funniest positions!



As I was sorting through the pictures I uploaded, I double-taked at this one because I think Eli is the spittin' image of me in this pose! People have always told us that Eli looks like me and Carli looks like Ben... but I always considered that a matter of coloring... Carli with the light hair and Eli with the dark. BUT, in this picture, if you cover up all but the face, it could be me laying there on the bed. Crazy . . . but fun too. There is something special about looking at your kids' faces and seeing yourself.

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

have Ben take a picture of you once you have fallen asleep in this pose and than post them so we can compare!!! HAHA J/k

Jeannie Young said...

Cute picture. I have always thought Eli looked like you or at least your side of the family. I think that is such a sweet picture, he is so cute.