Monday, October 27, 2008

Playin' in the rain!

A few weeks ago, just after we returned from St. John, we came home from an afternoon out and it was raining. Whenever it's raining but not very cold, I remember playing in the rain when I was a kid--one of the funnest things to do ever! I asked the kids if they wanted to play in the rain and at first they weren't sure. I think they thought I was just being weird! It didn't take them long to get into it though--and they had a great time!



Carli was thrilled to play in the rain.

Eli kept trying to get a big wake from the wheels on his bike, but they just weren't big enough.



I wish I could have joined them!


So cute... too bad there's no more warm rain this year!

3 comments:

Team Laws said...

looks like major league fun. I can remember a few rain shower play sessions as a young'n

Jamie said...

So fun! When I was younger, we lived on a hill so when it rained, the water would gush down the hill in the gutters. We would play and swim and have so much fun. I wish I were better at taking my kids out to play in the rain. And yes, unfortunately it is waaay too cold now. Waaaay too cold!

Jeannie Young said...

I used to LOVE playing in the rain! Did we ever do that together in high school? I'm sure we did, we were silly. Looks like Eli and Carli really enjoyed their wet fun!