Monday, June 9, 2008

Eli's New Haircut




I realize now that I should have taken a "before" picture. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. Anyway, this is my first attempt at cutting Eli's (or anyone's for that matter) hair. I think I did a fairly good job, if I do say so myself. He was looking pretty scraggly! I had been meaning to get over to Supercuts and have it done... he likes it there because he gets a sucker, but I just never got around to dragging everyone over there (and I didn't want to use time with a babysitter for a haircut! Selfish, I know. =) ) So, after looking at him yesterday, I knew it had to be done. He was really good while I cut it, hardly moved at all. That is in sharp contrast to a few haircuts that Ben has given him before. The look on Ben's face in the middle picture just cracks me up!










After I was done cutting his hair, I told Eli to look in the mirror and tell me if he liked it. He took a look and said, "Yeah! I like it. It makes me look like a rock star!" My thoughts exactly. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks great. Much better than the attempts I have made to cut my girl's hair. Even the bangs are tough to get even. What a handsome little boy!