Saturday, June 7, 2008

Red Wings Win!!!


I nearly forgot to update the post from earlier this week... It's no surprise, because I knew they would, but the Red Wings did take home the Stanley Cup. It was awesome! Unfortunately, the last game was the same night as the tornadoes (see Extreme Weather post), so I saw most of the game in split screen with the weather coverage. It also would have been nice for the Wings to win at home, but the Penguin fans were mostly good sports. Ben was flying during most of the game, but he told me he got to see the last 15 minutes. How lame that he was in the desert during this finals... but, he probably got to see more games there than he would have here, as we don't have Versus channel in our cable package. Hopefully they'll keep it up next year so Ben and I can enjoy the games together!

No comments: