Monday, June 23, 2008

He's BAAAAAAAACK!!

We are so happy to have Ben back home! He got home on Saturday afternoon--on time even! The kids are so excited to have him home and they've been with him every possible moment since he arrived. They both asked several times when he would be home from work today!

Life isn't the same when he's gone,
and while we're proud to be a military family, and proud of what he does for our country, I can't help wishing he didn't have to go away to do it. He'll be leaving again in a few months, but for the moment, we will just enjoy the time with him. Welcome Home Daddy!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see that he shaved off the mustache. Can't wait to see you all!

Jeannie Young said...

Those pictures are so sweet! I'm so glad you have him back. Enjoy your vacation to Utah!

Jeannie Young said...

By the way, I'm loving your new wallpaper (and what you did on your other blog). You've got to show me how to do it!

Marcia said...

Glad to see Ben is home. I'm sure your family is thrilled he's back!

Team Laws said...

Welcome back BEN!!